Welcome to the inaugural edition of the Farm & Coast Market Official Blog!
Here in Padanaram, MA, we’re very excited to be using this space to bring you updates about what’s happening here at our little store. A little more than a year after we opened here at 7 Bridge Street, we’re thrilled to be providing quality, local food and drink for our wonderful SouthCoast community, and we hope to use this feature to emphasize that connection and spotlight some of the people and places that help to make our area so special.
You can expect to see:
- Interviews and photo essays about the local farmers and artisans who supply our Market with great quality meat and produce
- Discussions of new and exciting trends in the world of beer and wine, and new offerings in our cases and coolers
- Behind-the-scenes peeks and interviews with our amazing staff, who go great lengths to making sure Farm & Coast has the finest quality products and service every day
- Alerts on new products that we’re excited to share with the world
- News bulletins and information about upcoming events right here at Farm & Coast, and around the area
- And much, much more!
A little bit about myself – I grew up here in town, and recently moved back to the area after five years of living in Burlington, Vermont, where I worked at City Market/Onion River Co-op in positions including cheese sampler and assistant security manager. I have written for publications like the Standard-Times and JazzTimes Magazine, and I love to play music when I’m not too busy. I’m really pleased and excited to be writing in this space, and particularly to be working with the Farm & Coast team, who have worked along with so many others to bring renewed liveliness to our quiet little corner of Massachusetts.
You can reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the Market, to suggest an idea for a column, or if you have a question about our products or services that you’d like us to address in this space.
We’re looking forward to sharing our world with you!